Sunday, August 17, 2008


This was to make the ladies laugh




Today D picked out my WOD because I needed some good lifting and she picked the perfect one for me:

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

OF

Dead lifts 155lbs
Bench Press 75lbs ( could have gone up to 85lbs)
Cleans 65lbs (could have done 75lbs would have been perfect)

The hardest part was from the Dead lifts but I gotta say it was hard today to feel strong from all the laughing, usually when D and Jess are around were like a bunch of meat heads all serious about lifting, today well we got our WOD in but i was glad when it was over cause it was hard from all the laughing we were doing, the worst part about it is that we were laughing at ourselves.

Ill have to post pics later.
I do feel good lately about my strenght but I'm having a harder time accepting that in this me wanting to put muscle on phase, I'm not going to be shrinking as fast as i want too, i guess I'm just trying to suck it up, it takes time to put on muscle and the right nutrition.

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

You did great today Nat!

Kristin said...

Nat, it was nice seeing you this morning! I also enjoyed playing with Brooke. She's a cutie :-)