Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up!


Been a little behind lately, haven't been really motivated for working out these past 2 weeks and I hate that so today I went in hoping to get some Pr's and I did but still wasn't satisfied about it.

I did Push Jerk 3x3x3x3x3x3x3
45x55x65x75x80x85(f)
then went for 1rep max got 90lbs

Did Front Squat
3x3x3x3
forgot to get my numbers (need to get better at keeping track)
then went to singles my max was 115lbs 120lbs(f)

Oh and lets no forget that when I was warming up with my Push Jerks with the 45lbs I was trying to be strict with my form but its hard to do that with light weight so mentally i kept thinking the weight was heavy and slammed the bar against my chin as i was throwing it up in the air and D and kat looked over cause they heard it,. and i felt it, it defenitly hurt and right now I have the worst headache ever.........need to get motivated again.

3 comments:

KToth said...

How can I motivate you, when you motivate me? Well, just go back and look at those amazing pics you posted about all the progress you've made so far. I know you've said that you haven't seen a lot of weight loss recently, but keep at it! You'll get there. And PLEASE, if those babies are just crying too much, or a little too needy, bring them by my house and run off to the gym... I'm here, I promise.
Love ya- Kristen

Unknown said...

You're looking great, Nat. You're so strong! How's your chin?

Jen said...

hope you don't wake up with a bruise under your chin this morning! :) i know you don't feel like (and maybe the scale isn't saying it), but you looker thinner and stronger! looking sexy girlfriend!