Saturday, August 30, 2008

As D would say "SLING SOME LEAD"




Yesterday was a busy day but we did find time to go out with Dymphna and Jess to go out to D's property to shoot which is always a rush for me because I was always hd of guns and the more I do it the more I feel like I could overcome it, gotta say its the best stress reliever. Had the pleasure of having my hubby show me how not too shoot anyone and to make sure I was shooting at the target, Oh and I also got to see Jessica in her SWAT outfit.....lolol....love ya Jess sorry. Thanks Dymphna.




Well I'm doing nasty girls today and I'm hoping to get good time cause Ive been feeling like I'm dragging bricks lately.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you guys would black my face out in these pics... cant have everyone knowing that I am SWAT... then people start bothering you to save the world and that just gets old. :) It was fun watching you shoot and I cant wait for you to do the alt from today :)