Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CFT


Today was good, I wasn't expecting to get any PR's just cause i hate lifting in the mornings because I'm not my strongest in the morning and i like to warm up allot before lifting so much cause I'm always paranoid of getting injured.
I got 180lbs on my BS ( thanks to the half loaf of chocolate banana bread i made and ate, glad the hubby ate the rest, guess i needed a Little carb action) and last PR was 165lbs hardly got it up so I am definitely getting stronger and adding muscle but I'm not loosing that's extra body fat i want, but I'm am being patient because my i am trying to add more muscle and gain strenght now as much as id like to be 20lbs lighter, that can wait.

Got 75lbs on SP
and 205lbs on DL last PR was 215lbs just wasn't feeling it today.

No comments: