Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Catching up

Benn having some mama drama lately but i have been working out, just have been doing some up keep on top pf the WOD's but I didnt do NATE today I did some DL's and Pull Ups and negative and push ups and 3x10 KB swings with the 1 & 1/2 pod.

missed my cardio tonight of running do to some much needed quality time with my hubby. I need to get back on track with that since it was a promise to myself, and ill be going back home soon for awhile and thats what ill be doing alot of cardio sespecially since I got the Gatineau Mountains right by mommies house, some really good hiking very challenging and trail running, actually Michelle and Kristin you guys would love it for your long runs...ugh lol.

Dymphna is alive!!! wooowho...glad your home resting

No comments: