Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Strenght Phase

Day 1

Warm ups (this will be my warm up all the time might, with some rowing)
5x5 pull ups
15kbs 1pood, will use 1 1/2 next time
15 ohs 22lbs bar

7x3 Rack Pulls 235lbs
7x3 HPC 65,70,75,75,65,70,70 ( this was weird cause ive only done these once and it was just so awkward for me that i couldnt even go up in weight, i can clean 95 from the floor but i can hardly hang clean 75
7x3 Shrugs 95,115,135,155,165,185,200

This wasnt easy but i still loved the high it gave me cause i always feel good when im lifting heavy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looking forward to experiencing the "lifters high" lol Good job today. It was great seeing you even though we only overlapped for a few min. Looking forward to catching up on Fri night

D. Frazier said...

my hands are killing me!!

Anonymous said...

uh Nat you are doing the strength cycle, Dymphna lied to me and told me you were gearing up to start teaching an aerobics class at the gym! Dang it! Now I have to return all the new spandex and sweatbands I bought for the class! :)

Im really looking forward to seeing how much strength you gain after this cycle. Im thinking you will pass your goal for the CFT no problem! Awesome jumps on the SP and the DL that is IMPRESSIVE! Do you have any idea how LONG it took me to pull 250? Over a year! You are on a great track! Keep up the good work! Hope to see you soon!