Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today

Today was a blah day for me just getting allot of stuff ready for our trip so i took a rest cause I've been tired. I need to stop slacking, but I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's WOD, been wanting to get some Pull ups in cause my hand feels better i just need to get it back in pull ups shape, i think i was scared to do anything with it for awhile, felt like it was gonna rip open.
Unfortunately for me I have to drag myself 2miles to go get our vehicle tomorrow, but ill count that as my warm up, if my girls weren't so hefty it would be allot lighter to push.
I know you all miss me...LOL c u tomorrow.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

We all know you skipped cause of the burpees! You are missed Nat it's going to be odd not having you around for 2 weeks but it will make it easier for me to stay away from the weights without you around.