Thursday, October 23, 2008

DEAD LIFTS


lifting 250 ( mad chipmunk )



lifting 245 in this pic (look like a fat 90yr old chipmunk)


Very soon ill be on a totally different schedule than Crossfit. Today i did DL'S
5x135
5x155
5x175
5x195
3x205
3x210
1x225
1x235
1x245
1x250

Last Pr was 240 i went in today wanting to do 245 and D covinced me to do 250 even though im was completly wiped out. That was all i had and it was great and what was even better was the expressions that D caught on the lifts, im gonna have to post them both, we litterally almost did potty in our pants laughing, because i look like a chipmunk in both, on of them i look like an angry chipmink because someoone stole my nut.

5 comments:

D. Frazier said...

I'm so excited you got 250# :)

Natalie said...

Your funny cause you asked me if i was excited and you started to laugh all funny

D. Frazier said...

Thats cause I started to laugh and I looked at you and I though you had hurt yourself from the look on your face. Luckily you did not that would suck.

Jen said...

dang girl! what are you going to be for halloween...super woman?! are you starting the strength cycle with D? by the way, i love the facial expressions...funniest by far! LOL

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! Maybe we have the new face of crossfit in our mist! Also, we ended up getting a crib this weekend when we were in town visiting my folks. It was something my mom wanted to do so we let her. Gotta love first time grandparents!!