Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally

Yesterday I finally got in there to workout and i felt great. i worked out with Dymphna and Tun and i was good we did clean and jerks ( split jerks) and i feel like i didn't loose too much strenght.
D did amazingly well for having surgery and recovering for 3 weeks, and Tun is really strong, i told her she should compete so that when she is famous I can be her manager or something...LOLOLOL ( for those of you who don't know she use to compete in Power lifting)

Its nice to be back, we worked out late and i actually enjoyed it, its just getting there late in the day that is hard.

My computer has been down from a virus but its all fixed now so ill have to write later about some new plans. Still trying to get back in to gear after vacation.

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

You need a Mac!

Natalie said...

yes i do , actually im saving up for it, its my cristmas present to myself.