Friday, October 3, 2008

CROSSFIT RESTDAY

Today I did my own thing at the gym here on Post

DL's

10x95
10x115
10x135lbs
8x155lbs
8x155lbs
5x175lbs
5x195lbs

I had to stop there because the bars and plates the the gym are all metal and the bars have like spiky things on it that were scraping my legs even with pants on.

Back Squat

10x95
10x105
8x115
8x135
5x145
5x155

Did dead hang chin ups, 5x5
Not gonna try to max out for awhile on theses, wanna get used to that heavier weight with more frequency

did the treadmill for 30min, wasn't going for miles, but did the Run the n walk then run blah blah blah, although i gotta say i enjoy running more when I'm really warmed up.

4 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Nice job Nat, I'm sure you were getting some looks in the gym pulling that much weight.

Natalie said...

fUNNY YOU SAID THAT CAUSE I DID I HESITATED TO BUT I FELT LIKE DOING dl'S AND bs AND DEFENITLY GOT STARES AND DIDNT LIEK IT MUCH

Michelle said...

Wow! You did a ton today...sounds like you're energized!

Jen said...

where did you get the extra energy from? (cause i'd like to get some too!) i'm glad you had a good workout...i'm going to miss you when you leave for canada. :(