Thursday, October 2, 2008

WOD AND ALT

With a continuously running clock do one 135 pound Clean and Jerk the first minute, two 135 pound Clean and Jerks the second minute, three 135 pound Clean and Jerks the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.Use as many sets each minute as needed.

ALT was 5k row

I rowed 5k in 23: something
did 65lbs for the wod and got 8 for 8 minutes and I know I could have done more weight but i was exhausted today and wanted more of a cardio thing going on, wasn't feeling it today, needed the motivation.
Oh did I mention I'm exhausted from driving forever on long country roads and getting sleepy cause we got lost today.....lol.

1 comment:

D. Frazier said...

Thanks for all the help with the gym while I'm sleeping the day away. I think I should be able to be up and about more tomorrow.