Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 3

Shoulder Press 5x3 got up to 75(x1 on the last set ) didnt try to max out, still hurting from the previous days.

Push Press
Push Jerk 5x1 got up to 100lbs ( form was not the best )

My journal is in the car and im too lazy to go outside and get it, bu its writting in there for me, and this is all i can remember, im really sore in a good way and tomorrow is a rest so im hoping the upper body can have time to rest and then we can work on some lower body.

Starting to also get more consistent with my supplements, now i gotta get my cardio in and since the next 2 weeks are budy for me my only times to workout will be either at 5am at the gym before the kids wake up (did it before its not that bad its just actually getting there) or use my Elliptical here and doing strenght at CF, so its gonna be a challenge for me but im gonna do it.

No comments: