Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FRONT SQUAT

So today was interesting, i was challenged by Jen who maxed out at 130lbs for her 1 rep max on FS and i was panicking all day abotu not being able to make it and after my 7x3 I maxed out at 135lbs and I was all about technique, because i had tried 130lbs and i didnt work then Micheal came in and added a few pointers and I was easy, its funny how so much is involved in doing these moves, so much is involved that you gotta be reminded. Micheal pointed my breathing and should me the right way the same way i usually use when i DL, i remember Rick telling me about that and it helped my DL ever since, i guess i just needed someone to remind me again. Im really gonna take more time for my lifts now, especially after reading allot about it, gonna take my time and make sure my form is good and breathing the right way.

Oh i did try 140lbs and failed, was gonna try again but my time ran out, had the whole family there tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job Nat! I've still gotta meet Michael and maybe he can help me out too...'cause you know I sho' need it

Jen said...

good job girl! i don't believe that 85lbs was hard for you (it was all mental!)...it's so funny how we all have our favorite lifts. and all of our favorites are completely different!