Friday, July 8, 2011

1 min intervals, 3 rounds, 4 stations

row, v ups, shoulder mobility, foam roller/running stick

15m Skill work:

Dbl Unders

DL Progression and Execution

WOD:

1 to 10 to 1

DL (185/135)

Box Jumps (24/20)

Dbl Unders


so 1 dl 1 box jump 1 DU and so on and when you reach 10 you go 9 8 7 6.........1


this was awful i did it in 19:? i have my time somewhere! oh and i was told to do 115 and i did and the dl where easy just the cardio from the box jumps killed me, im really tryign to push threw my WOD and not break so much ive been trying to master my weaknesses so on box jumps i jump up and jump right back off trying to get that bounce, allot faster but cardio kills me on it, but im excited to see my pregression, AND TODAY WAS MY FIRST WOD WITH REAL DOUBLE UNDERS thats what took me longer did one at a time!

No comments: