Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Warmup

16 shuffle runs (aweful)

lots of
stretching


“Prison Break” __RFT
1 Jay Walk (50m Rotating Pistols, 200m Sprint)
__ Wall Facing Squats
__Situps
__Hand Release Jumping Pushups
__Ring Dips
__Wall Climbs
Full Deck of Cards: Take out all cards thats value is below 5. A=1, Joker is Wild Card and can be any number you want it to be. J, K, Q are all 10 Value. Draw 6 Cards. 1st card is the number of Rounds you do. Each card after is the number of reps for each movement. Fill in the blanks.

SO for round we did

8 rounds
of ( THE REPS ARE THE CARD THAT WE PULLED

1 JAY WALK ( 50M WALKING PISTOLS) I DID LUNGES THEN RIGHT INTO 200M SPRINT
7 WALL FACING SQUATS
7 SIT UPS
10 AND RELEASE JUMPING PUSH UPS ( AWEFUL)
10 RING DIPS ( I DID ASSISTED WITH BANDS)
5 WALL CLIMBS ( ALSO VERY AWEFUL , GOTTA GET YOUR TUMMY RIGHT UP TO THE WALL)

IT TOOK US ALMOST 1 HOUR


I AM COMPLETELY DESTROYED IN A GOOD WAY, AND IN THE NIDDLE OF THE CRAZINESS I ALWAYS TELL MYSELF IM GONNA QUIT I CANT DO THIS, IT GETS EASIER FOR ME AFTER THE HALFWAY POINT! MAN I LOVE THIS STUFF!

2 comments:

Rob and Delilah said...

Two words...NO THANKS! ;)

Natalie said...

You crack me up Delilah!