Monday, July 11, 2011

I've learned that I am def not a fast runner today, my goal after vacation is to work on conditiOning my body for running fast!
I had people running past me today and it killed me, maybe my legs were heavy from many deadlifts yesterday and the heat feeling like 110 out but I need to try harder, and work harder at it.

WOD

" lupie lynne"
5 rounds

Max bench press
Max pull ups
Sprint all out max effort 400m
1 min rest btw rounds


I did 80 for bench could only get 2 pull ups each round
My shoulders have been so overworked lately and doing push ups with hands by side like a dip position has been hard on them but not in a bad way it's actually more comfortable for my shoulders. RECOVERY is sooo important for me right now I have tO eat asap after working out, I haven't been sore since being consistent an eating at the right times, interesting to see the progress, this week we are warming up allot on the rinds with muscle ups progressions and it's my weakness, so well see how that goes!

No comments: