Monday, July 18, 2011

Mobility Drills.

3 Min Plank Hold. NO Rest. Everytime you come out of Plank you have 10 Burpees. ( i did full 3min no dropping)

1 Mile Run for Time. ( my time: 7:21 ugh that was aweful i hate running i cant imagine you all who run that stead for a few miles)


WOD
Man Maker Monday: 5 RFT

8 DB Man Makers (35/20) (jump down to plank with db in hand the row up one hand then the other then push up with chest to floor then jump feet up and push press the db's thats one rep)

10 Pullups ( all kips)

12 Box Jumps (24/20)

200m Run


took me 28:00 and used 15lbs db in each hand, i was given that weight i think the 20lbs would have smoked me, it kills me that my cardio tolerance is horrible, i can zip threw a WOD with heavy weghts and other things like pull ups but when it comes to some bodyweight movements with fast cardio it kills me, i still dont know how to breath.

Was a smoker its probably the first time i had to stop more than a few times to settle my tummy and i felt like my head was gonna blow, my face and head were so hot i felt like i couldnt cool off!

No comments: