Thursday, July 31, 2008

15K

DURING 15k


AFTER 15K

Since I did my rest day yesterday i decided to do yesterday's WOD today and because I'm so stubborn I just had to do it, just needed to do it to satisfy my stubborn self, just to say I did it.

Rowed 15k in 1:33:something seconds and i feel good overall but I literally had to throw myself on the floor but once i got home and showered I felt really good, like the Runner's HIGH that Kristin ( someone I know that is a really good runner ) says she gets after running and I could never understand that feeling cause I would run sometimes and just wanna die after but for some reason I really enjoyed rowing so much I'm actually considering selling my elliptical for a rowing machine, since I started Crossfit, Ive only used my elliptical a hand full of times.

1 comment:

Jen said...

you go girl! i knew you would do it with ease...:)