Sunday, July 20, 2008

BEFORE AND AFTERS

Well here it is, I was gonna post pics of me after I had Brooke (1st) just too compare but its just too depressing for me unless you want to see them. I still get down on myself all the time about how much weight I put on during this pregnancy, for such a health minded person you would think that i would do everything right just like the first time, but i didnt, I ate everything in sight and didnt feel bad about it till now, I lost alot of muscle.
My prebaby weight (both babies) is 138lbs and I will be happy with 145lbs because Ive always carried alot of muscle and dont wanna loose it.
Ill have to make up a sats section for all these numbers and pics, Ill post those another time.






This was today after waking up, so dont mind the hair.
July 20th 2008 @ 157lbs










This is May 2008 @ 168lbs






OK I cant believe im posting these pics, it looks like im wearing a fat suit.



These are FEB 15 2008 @ 186lbs

6 comments:

D. Frazier said...

You are making amazing progress! I think you look great I can't wait to see your progress over the next few months!

...Yvonne said...

wow Natalie. you are amazing!! you are definitely an inspiration, especially to me. you know i told you that i put on about 57lbs for this pregnancy! so looking at the progress that you've made is really motivating :)

and DON'T be embarrassed about your photos. you're one hot mom and you look so beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

What the heck are you complaining about woman? You had a baby, and the docs always say that every single pregnancy is different! You look fabulous. Post-baby and pre-baby I have never EVER had the body for a bikini. You look awesome. keep up the great work!!!

Kristin said...

Natalie it looks like you are making so much progress! You are looking great!!

KToth said...

Wow, Nat. That's an amazing change in so short a time. You're inspiring me to get off my duff... I've done CrossFit this week and after seeing your pics I'm renewing my commitment to do it for 6 weeks. Thanks for putting yourself out there. You're so encouraging!
-Kristen

Unknown said...

Holy cow! You have come so far. You are super strong and can't wait to see you push to meet your goal. Trust me I know 3 kids back to back and pregnancy is super hard on the body. You can do it.