Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WOD





DEAD LIFTS

5x5x5x5x5

135,145,155,165,175

30min Rowing (level 8)

Worked out with TM today and we did good just knocked them out. I know we could have done a little more maybe. Anyway it's nice to see everyone again, it's getting so busy at the gym now and it's just nice to see people who have a passion for Crossfit. So I supposidly got a pull up today but i wont believe it till i get a picture but my photographer (Dymphna who screams at you while she trying to take a picture....lol ) missed it by a few seconds.....so i got it and it feels pretty good but I also think im gonna start doing negatives and I have been rowing to help strenghten my back.
Well im glad I got that pull up but now my goal is to get a few of them, that one is just not enough for me.
I gotta admit I have been nervous cause I know im gonna get surprised with one of crossfits nasty WOD any day now.

hopefully but SUnday ill have all my stats up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know the only reason me and Dympna pulled 185x5 for our last set was because we had to beat you and TM! You guys are catching up fast!

Michelle said...

YEAH!!!! You did a pull-up! Soooo proud of you.