Wednesday, July 16, 2008

IM BACK



THIS WAS THE ONLY WORKOUT I WAS GETTING
BROOKE WOULD JUST KEEP RUNNING AND RUNNING












Well I'm finally back from the week long vacation that felt like an eternity for me but all in all as much as I was obsessing about being out of my little bubble It was worth it to see Brooke run around the sand and look out at the Ocean, and Meadow taking hour long nap by my side with the sound of the Ocean calming her. I really didn't workout much on vacation and not that i didn't want too but everyone kept telling I needed to rest especially my hubby so I did and I feel good. As for my diet well i stuck to it for a few days (Anabolic Diet) then I literally carb loaded for 4days....lol.



Well it's 6:15am and i cant wait to get into the gym, and this week ill probably get Dymphna to take my measurements, and ill also post some scary pics...yes very scary, starting from before i had Brooke which was not a bad experience and not too much weight gain to my before and after pics with Meadow. don't forget i gained a lil over 65lbs with this pregnancy so you can imagine after she was born how that all looked like.



It's funny that the first thing i did when i got home was charge into the house and check the comp for all i missed and i was so happy to see all these new people that are at Crossfit Clarksville, i cant wait to see all the girls, you guys are all great support to me....I gotta admit Dymphna,I think I'm ready for that Pull Up today....well maybe but my elbow is all healed.

2 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Goodness you wake up early! I am still rubbing my eyes and waiting for coffee. I am ready for you to get a pull up today!! See you in a couple of hours :)

Anonymous said...

yeah ... I didnt even know there was a 6:15 in the AM! lol good to have you back Nat! Hope you had a great time on vacation... and great job on the pull up today! You totally got it!