Monday, July 7, 2008


OK! SO this is probably gonna be mostly about me venting about working out and my battle to get back to my prebaby self, but its different for me now, I wanna be stronger, faster, leaner. It's not about how I look, it's about how I feel, so I will try to update this as much as I can and pictures to follow. I have been interested in bodybuilding my whole life and doing hours of cardio in the gym, well after having 2 kids back to back I just can't seem to get to where I wanna be and feel good in my own skin and I'm tired of spending hours in the gym. My first pregnancy was not a bad experience at all. I exercised and ate right and did nothing wrong then got pregnant again and as soon as I found out I did not lift a single weight.....lol literally and ate horrible which totaled to a 65lbs weight gain. So I struggled to drop my weight down to 164lbs ( i was up to 205lb). The i remembered last year I tried Crossfit, and I'm not gonna try and attempt to explain what it is, you'll have to look it up http://www.crossfit.com/. So i found a Crossfit gym here http://www.crossfitclarksville.com/ and I'm addicted, I could live there if I could and the other thing that's great, it comes with great people and we all have the same thing in common, we are addicted!!!!

Anyway now after almost 2 months of it, I am at 158lbs and toning up, I still have aways to go but my only plateau now is my dieting.
That's it for now but ill be posting allot more with pictures and daily updates, here's today's WOD (workout of day)

3 Rounds for time of :

20 Kettle bell swings
40 Push Press
60 Squats

4 comments:

D. Frazier said...

Great Nat! I'm glad to see you got started on your blog it will be fun to read. You are making amazing progress in a short period of time. Soon it will be me battling with you to keep up with your numbers!

Natalie said...

TOday I didnt do the WOD, ive had a bad pain in my elbow and back.

25min of rowing
4x15 of stiffleg deadlift (45lbs)

mad i didnt do more but dont wanna injure anything.

Anonymous said...

You have to listen to your body Nat! If its hurting then its telling you that you need to take it easy and slow down a little. You are doing an awesome job and you are improving everyday! You and the other girls are such great motivators to me! Keep it up!

Natalie said...

Thanks jess!

Your doing great yourself. You girls are my homeboys....lol