Friday, July 18, 2008

WOD

Wieghted Pull Ups

1x1x1x1x1x1x1
30 min row level 7

I Did the bands starting with four and working my way down and the last 2 i couldnt get, I think im just do fried from yesterdays WOD. I still have a really bad pain in my back, so as much as I would have liked to do Helen ( alt WOD) I think it was a good choise not too, I really trying to train smart and not get injured or anything.

Dont forget SUNDAY im gonna post my pics (horrible) and stats, i just gotta get D and Jess to take them and maybe a present picture......Keep rocking it hard ladies....Michelle you didi awesome for time even if you rowed, sometimes i think rowing is harder cause it works your back so much and you gotta keep good form at it.

We made Michelle do some kippings today and shes getting better she's got it and dont know it, it always puts a smile on our face......lol

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Too Strong...you & little Brookie. BTW, I'm willing to sacrifice myself for a good laugh...my pathetic attempt at kippings are good for the morale of the team!

Rick510 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D. Frazier said...

I accidently posted under ricks name we were trying to figure out why his analytics wasn't working. Anyway I said I think we do more than smile at michelle it's a good laugh. Luckily she is a good sport about it and she'll be laughing at us once she gets kipping and kicks all of our butts even more on the cardio days.