Monday, July 28, 2008

WOD
















D WOULD LOVE THE EXPRESION ON THIS ONE





Today was Crossfit Total

1x Back Squat
1x Shoulder Press
1x Deadlift

and the alternate was 5k row

First I did the 5k row in 23:49 @ level 8

Then I did Back Squat maxed out at 165lbs (last PR was 145lbs)
Then Shoulder press maxed out at 75lbs (last PR was 70lbs)

I'm pretty happy with all the strenght gains, and honestly i thank my diet for that .(as much as I struggle with it D I'm trying not to have a bowl of cereal every night) The Anabolic diet. not going into details I'm sure those of you who don't know what it is can Google it...lol sorry. But as much as I keep going back and forth with my diet, I don't think I can make the gains I have on a restricted lower calorie, higher carb diet, so for now I'm sticking to it, even if I fall off the wagon, I'm gonna pick myself up again and just keep going.
Oh and Jess did awesome today helping everyone, it was so packed this morning and this afternoon she got some funny pics of me, somehow Dymphna's camera catches my ugliest but funniest expressions, you'll have to send me that one Jess.

6 comments:

Jen said...

YOU GO GIRL!! i wish i had time to do the rowing too cause i've had a sweet tooth out of this world. when is your next rest day?

Natalie said...

thats cause your working out so hard, but the next rest day is thursday, its 3 days on and 1 day off but Dymphna always has an alternate workout incase the WOrkout of the day is not what you wanna do (got no choice sometimes) but on the days off if you wanna workout she also has an alternate workout posted.

Michelle said...

You're looking great Nat! I like it that you've really taken to rowing...everyone's gotta find their cardio fix. Too bad there's not a swimming, rowing, running triathalon that Jen, you & I could tackle.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help today! You did awesome on your BS and SP... smart move resting your back. I would give it another week maybe two, before you go heavy... just keep it light or not at all. Have to listen to your body! I sent you that pic so I hope you get it, let me know if you did. See you tomorrow.

D. Frazier said...

WOW Nat thats great on the BS!!

D. Frazier said...

I love the pics its funny on the one that you said I would love I enlarged it and all I could see was Gavins little shark drawing in the background. Personally I think the ant eater face was funnier!! Brooke is so adorable!