Friday, July 25, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

My sweetheart Gaving and Brooke the BRICK
Just Rowed forever

Jen's First visit


So I think Crossfit Clarksville is the talk of the town..it has been so busy and nobody cares thats it busy they just keep coming in. Yesterday was so packed when i went for my second workout. I just love the people there such a great community. Jess and Yvonne were doing some crazy workout that jesse made up ill have to do that one, and in the morning I did FRAN with a 55lb bar @8:21 and last time was 8:4something, so next time I will go heavier in weight and try to stay under 10min as i go up in weight.






Afternoon WOD Rowed 25min level 10 not for time (5400meters)






Oh and a friend of me and Michelle's came in this morning (JEN) and she did awesome, i think she will come back.

1 comment:

TM said...

wow you beast, 5400 meters. Ive been thinking of coming back in too, just to get some extra cardio in. But I am getting tired of rowing, cause I always hit the back of my heels with the seat and it starts to hurt after awhile. I did do some jumprope as a warm up.

It was a pleasure working out with you!!!