Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WOD

HELEN

3 Rounds for time of:

400m run
21 KB swing
12 Pull ups

I did it in 12: something forgot how many seconds, but I did assisted kippings and need to go heavier on the KB (not sure what weight I was using but its getting light for me)

I feel like Helen is getting easier for me so its time to step it up to using 3 bands for the whole workout, but i think soon id like to do chin ups but singles.

I was really hard in the heat today mid day but mu hubby came to help me with the kiddos and he timed me....Oh and he tried a muscle up for the first time and he got (shhhhh and he was pretty excited about it too just wont admit it).

Was gonna do my usual row but was too hot, ill have to start using my elliptical here early in the mornings since i gave myself 3months before i start adding to my crossfit workouts, i started may14th and its almost 3months. So now I will be doing more to compliment my crossfit workouts.

Weighed in today at 156lb and that has been steady for a good week, to me that means its actually 1lbs of weight loss not just water weight cause I usually fluctuate from 157 to 159 but Ive been steady at 156lbs for a week straight and 2 days of clean diet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great time! You're obviously increasing speed on your run...so proud of you!

D. Frazier said...

That's crazy he got a MU!! I am jealous...