Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend OFF

Soooooooo I will be coaching soon!! Pretty excited about that and learning more as I go it never gets old!!
I am excited, ever since I started Crossfit almost 4 years ago I feel in lve with it and I have always wanted to coach or train people somehow and never thought i would get to with Crossfit.

Im so excited about that tomorrow im going to start another meal plan, Ive been in maintenance mode for awhile and I want to get lean and mean lol!

So i will post progresss about how i feel and pictures as time goes on.


Taking much needed rest this weekend, was a little under the weather.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't wait to hear how the meal plan goes...and to see how it affects your body and performance. So excited for your achievement in coaching! You're going to be awesome!